Polyfade is an animated typeface for use with After Effects CS5 or later. No plugins, no pre-renders, it’s modular and hassle-free, perfect for high-tech videos, modern animations and VFX shots. It includes 84 character glyphs, complete with letters, numbers and punctuation.
- 84 characters (26 uppercase, 10 numbers, 48 punctuation)
- Three font weights (bold, regular, light)
- Adjust global font settings or individual characters with ease
- Compatible with After Effects CS5 or later
- No external assets, AEP is 37MB in size
- Modular, hassle-free reducing and merging
- Characters 500×600, scale up with continuous rasterization
- Includes original font, Sansation: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/sansation
- Compatible with Characteristic plugin: http://aescripts.com/characteristic/
- Support via email: email@example.com
- Free updates!
Installation & Support:
No installation required. To import Polyfade into your After Effects project, choose File > Import File and select the Polyfade CS5.aep file.
For additional questions and help, reporting issues, or to share examples of how you used Polyfade, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Animated Typeface for Adobe After Effects