Inspired by campfires in Autumn, Animoplex has released a free kinetic flame template for After Effects CS5 or later. The flame source point can be animated any way you like, while the fire, smoke and embers emit automatically based on velocity.
Related Product: https://gumroad.com/l/animoplex-flames
- A robust template for creating animated flame effects!
- Works with AE depth of field and motion blur
- Change settings, animate the source path, that's it!
- Template: 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Scaleable to ANY resolution, simply change the solid size
- Requires: Trapcode Particular
- Compatible with AE CS5 or later
- Support via email: email@example.com
- Inspiration: "Particular Nebula" by Mattrunks (www.mattrunks.com)
Trapcode Particular 2.0 or later is required to customize the template.
For additional questions and help, reporting issues, or to share examples of how you used the Kinetic Flame Template, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Files for Adobe After Effects